O2 were undergoing a strategy rationalisation of their core IT infrastructure.
Mosaic Island were engaged with Torry Harris to work on a specific phase of applications rationalisation in the customer management space.
- As is operational mapping of the existing business processes, targeted for strategic migration
- Requirements specification for the business processes these systems supported through engagement with key business stakeholders and users.
- Identification of the key capabilities these platforms supported and target strategic systems into which they could be migrated going forward.
- Definition of the high level designs for the new architecture including impacts on existing systems and definition of new components where required.
- High level roadmap for a phased implementation.